Determine whether you require a work permit and/or visitor visa

As a foreign worker, you may be required to obtain a work permit and/or a visitor visa to enter the country in which you intend to work.

You can determine those requirements by contacting the authority responsible for immigration in your country of destination and referring to the list of foreign embassies, consulates, and high commissions in Canada.